tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 03 18:47:52 1997

A Klingon Wedding

My captain has been asked to officiate a wedding in little over a month and
since he has absolutely no Klingon language skills, the task of translating the
ceremony fell to me.

Now, before I get too far along trying to mak up my own, are there any texts
floting around that could be sent my way for ideas and such? It could make my
task easier given the short time frame in which I not only have to write a
ceremony but teach it to my captain.

Thanks,

       Lt.Cmdr. Kordite, Executive Officer
     IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group