tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 01 14:53:54 1997

Klingon comm badge

I have purchased a klingon comm badge to keep for use with a uniform,  I do
not have who made it but I have did see a Paramount trade mark on the
package. The question I need answered is, On the package the comm badge is
quoted as saying "Yes, What do you want?" but as far as I can tell the badge
actually has a recording of "HIja'  mo' mer". From TKD I know "YES, WHAT DO
YOU WANT" should be said as "HIja' nuqneH". Is the recording part of the
Klingonese I have seen being discussed here?

Back to archive top level