tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 30 14:00:12 1997

My email program just went nuts and ate all of my saved messages!!!!  Can
someone please send me the "Warrior's Anthem" (birthright song) and the
marriage ceremony preferably in English, cause I got it here and need it
back!!!!!  And maybe someone send the hockey player insult too cause I
forgot it.  Please don't make me say the magic word in Klingon!
Someone WILL die for this - how about a Klingon raid on Bill Gates' $80
million house in Seattle?
Q'asHa

Back to archive top level