tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 29 05:20:50 1997

Noum suffixes

    Sometimes I want to use the Noum Suffixes in sentences but I'm not sure
if they are right.  The locatives: -Daq and -vo' can be used when refering to people?

HoHwI'vo' HIQan - Protect me from the killer
SoHvaD jIHvo' - From me to you (Beatles)*
Haw'wI'Daq taj bach 'avwI' - The guard throws the knife at the fugivite
nItlhlIjDaq 'oHtaH Qeb - The ring is in your finger

* Is there a word for "with"?  How can I say:
I give it to you with respect
The man with 3 wifes
I'll be with you
and alike?

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level