tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 23 11:40:10 1997

KLBC:Web/Warriors

*webpage*wIj yISuch  All of you visit my webpage
DaqDaj:  Its location:   Can I use <Daj> to mean its?
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2461

And to justify this shameless plug,

        SuvwI'pu'

yIqu' SuvwI'pu'    Warriors be fierce
yIHem SuvwI'pu'    Warriors be proud
yIHos SuvwI'pu'    Warriors be strong
yIquv SuvwI'pu'    Warriors be honored

Also I have been trying to translate everybody's fave Vulcan saying
 "Live long and prosper"
to put this to Klingon it should be a command, right? I have come up
with this <yIyIn 'ej yIchep> But that would mean <live and prosper> and
as there is no adverb long I can't get it, anyone got any ideas.
Qapla' and the compliments of the season.
--
qa'SuvwI'

Back to archive top level