tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 18 15:29:58 1997

Re: Klingon Christmas

nuqneH!

	What? T'was a night before Christmas and my true love gave to me? That
song. That would be simple. Just say:

Night before QISmaS
and (joining sentences) my love big give me to

and then a long repetitive list of items, like:

5 big rings
2 flying Klingon animals
1 flying Klingon animal in vegetation, etc.

If you have a Klingon dictionary and maybe a copy of KGT, then you can do
it.
Mene sakkhet ur-seveh! (Live long and prosper)
from: Nicholas (ghItlh), Carolyn, and Leslie Bridgewater
email: [email protected]
hp: 315-597-6280

> I have a hard job, but I need to get it done.  In a local Star Trek role-
> playing club I play a Klingon tactical officer.  As part of the Christmas
> festivities "on board" I would like to recite "T'was the Night Before
> Christmas" in Klingon.  If there is anyone out there who would be willing
> help me with this feat, please contact me.
>
> [email protected]

Back to archive top level