tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 16:56:45 1997

Re: Program??

>Hi, Im Si'woQnoh cho'jeHoS, I am kind of a lurker because I dont know that
>much about the Klingon language... I am looking for the best "almost
>translator" ... Does anyone have any ideas?

mughwI' Dawuvchugh  tlhIngan Hol DaghojQo'    pagh nom Data'Qo'
'ej Qapchu' pagh mughwI'    Hol DaghojHa' 'e' wIneHbe'
yablIj QaQ law Hoch mughwI' QaQ puS     yIqeq yIqeq yIqeq

If you rely on a "translator", you won't learn the language; at least not as
quickly.  Plus no translator is perfect, we don't want you to learn the
wrong thing.  The best tool is your brain; practice, practice, practice.
qeq, qeq, qeq.

DloraH

Back to archive top level