tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 16 17:02:27 1997

-Daq

	I had trouble translating a fairly simple sentance because of the
fact that the Klingon language doesn't use the word "in" as english does.

I originally wrote:

	jabbI'IDvam qangeH tlhIngonHolDaq

It was meant to be "I have sent you this transmission in the Klingon Language."

According to the -Daq rule it says, "I have send you this transmission in the
Kingon Language," suggesting that "the Klingon Language" is the place I sent
the transmission.  That's obviously wrong.  How would you phrase "in Klingon,"
or, "in cognito," or, "in time."  Do you just have to find a new way to phrase
it??

Back to archive top level