tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 16 10:14:19 1997

Re: KLBC Challenge: similar suffixes

> Use your TKD to find all five suffixes, and for each suffix, write a
> sentence that uses it correctly on a noun and a verb.  Translate
> your sentences.

i) -wI': 'avwI'wI' ghach. S/He is my guard.

ii) -lI': yuQma' ghoSlI' DujlI'. Your ship proceeds towards our planet.

iii) -mo': qoH DaDamo', ghaHmo' bIQeHchoH. Because you are a fool,
                                           you get angry at him.

iv) -pu': Heghpu' SuvwI'pu'. The warriors have died.

v) -'a': veng'a' Dalegh'a'? Have you seen The City?

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level