tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 06 18:43:42 1997

Re: lurkers

Qov wrote:

> At 15:14 97-12-05 -0800, Queequeg wrote:
>
> }Hell, I've been lurking around here for months!
> }Queequeg (?)
>
> toH. jIDaq Sujatlh. qatlh SuDaq?  SughojmeH SujatlhnIS.  Suyajchugh, vaj
> SujeSnIS.  Suyajbe'chugh, SughelnIS. DaqwI' 'ar tu'lu'?
>
> SKI: So, you say you're lurking.  Why do you lurk?  In order to learn, you
> must speak.  If you understand, you should participate.  If you don't
> understand you should ask.  How many lurkers are there?
>
> Qov     [email protected]
> Beginners' Grammarian

*puts up hand* I'm a lurker. I forgot everything I learned so I have to
start from scratch. I'm making some progress though. I think I need to
look through my TKD a few hundred times.

nobmey qanob = I give you gifts.

That's my first sentence for months. How will I ever be ready for the
qep'a'? Ahhhhhh!

qeS

Back to archive top level