tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 03 08:12:56 1997

The Klingon Postal Course

Hi!

(this isn't about the Klingon language itself, but I'd say
it's on topic. If not, I apologize)

How do people outside the U.S get their hands on the KPC?

I'm (regretedly) in Sweden, and according to our
post office, the only why of sending a self addressed stamped
letter to the U.S, is to use what they call a
"Internationell svarskupong", roughly translated
to "internationell reply-form". But then the KPC administrator
would have to rush to the local post office and trade them in
for stamps. Obviously that's not an option.

Now, how are you supposed to go about doing this?

Thanks!

/ Peter Schuller

-----------------------------------
E-Mail: Peter Schuller <[email protected]>
Date: 03-Dec-97
Time: 17:05:02
Linux - The Choice of a GNU Generation

(This message is MSF-1 compliant, which basically
means that it is guaranteed to be written and sent in a
100% Microsoft FREE environment)

Back to archive top level