tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 02 13:36:28 1997

Re: tlhoghtay II

-----Original Message-----
From: Terrence Donnelly <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, December 02, 1997 11:03 AM
Subject: tlhoghtay II

>Can anyone (hello, voragh?) remember the word Worf used to describe his
>son's Alexander role as "best man" in his wedding and what he called
>the "batchelor party" ceremony and if there was a name for the other
>participants in that ceremony?

Alexander took the role of {tawi'yan}, which Dax translates as
"swordbearer."  The other participants had no formal names.  The "bachelor
party" was called {Kal'hya}, a word that apparently can also be used in the
sense of, "I'm on my quest for {Kal'hya}."  I have the episode on tape, so
if you have any other questions I'll be hapopy to answer them.

-mIqIraH, who's STILL trying to get the Paramount Hol page fully updated!

Back to archive top level