tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 01 19:14:35 1997

Re: lIghon DuQwI' pogh

SuStel:
|qatlh Dat lIghon DuQwI' poghmey lo' tlhInganpu'

Voragh:
|I don't remember whether Worf visited the surface or not, but he
|may have brought one back as a souvenir.

|'ach lIghon pogh Del je KCD!  lo'law' Hoch tlhInganpu'!  chay'?!?

|SuStel

What exactly does KCD say about the glavin? Surely he didn't think that
{lIghon} was a place on Qo'noS. You don't think Paramount/Simon & Schuster
could have misinformed him, do you?  {{;-)

I *still* haven't been able to play the CD yet! Unfortunately, none of the
information from the Language Lab was included in the novelization.

Voragh

Back to archive top level