tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 01 06:42:13 1997

Marriage Ceremony

Does anyone know if the words to the marriage ceremony (as performed for Dax & Worf) have been translated?
The Mistress of the House of jubchuQun, (KutmaS veStaI jubchuQun; <[email protected]>) expressed to me a desire to translate it. I advised she might check with KLI first.

If one desires to respond, please respond directly to <[email protected]> as I am not on the KLI list server.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
With Fire and Steel did the Gods forge the Klingon Heart.

So fiercely did it beat, so loud was the sound.

That the Gods cried out "On this day we have brought forth the strongest heart in all the heavens!

None can stand before it without trembling at its strength."

But then the Klingon Heart weakened, its steady rhythm faltered.

And the Gods said "Why have you weakened so?
We have made you the strongest heart in all of creation?"

And the Klingon Heart said "I am alone."

And the Gods knew that they had erred.

So they went back to their forge and brought forth another heart.
But the second heart beat stronger then the first.
The first was jealous of its power.
Fortunately the second heart was tempered by wisdom.
It said "If we join together no force can stop us."
And when the two hearts began to beat together they filled the heavens with a terrible sound.

For the first time the Gods knew fear.
They tried to flee but it was too late.
The Klingon Hearts destroyed the Gods and filled the Heavens with ashes.

To this very day no one can oppose the beating of two Klingon Hearts.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lee Lewis
City of Orlando, CSSA-II Urbo de Orlando, Florido, Usono
Computer Operations -- Help Desk Komputila Operacejo -- HelpCentro
<[email protected]>

IntraNet Help Desk Page... Intra-reto HelpCentro Pagxo...
<http://cityintra/intranet/helpdesk>

Visit Orlando's Home Page.. Vizitu la Hejmpagxon de Orlando...
<http://www.ci.orlando.fl.us>

Visit my personal Star Trek/      Vizitu mian propran Star Trek/
Klingon Oriented web page at... Tlingana  retpagxo cxe...
<http://www.Geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/1065>

Alternate e-mail: Alterna e-posxto:
<[email protected]>

Need Web Page design help? Cxu bezonas helpon kun retpagxa desegnado?
Meet Jack at... Renkontu Jack cxe...
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/1048/>

For Esperanto Info... Por E-a informo...
<http://www.webcom.com/~donh/esperanto.html>

Back to archive top level