tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 30 18:14:46 1997

Errata in KGT

While looking closely at the section on weapons, I noticed that the
text  of KGT gives {nISwI' bej} and {pu' bej} as "disruptor rifle" and
"phaser rifle" respectively.  This looked wrong to me, so I checked my
AKD... and sure enough, I had {nISwI' beH}.  Then I looked in the KGT
Addendum, and *it* listed {nISwI' beH} - not {nISwI' bej} like the text.

Ooops!

This ought to make things *very* confusing for people.  And, since the
"error" occurs twice, it could be argued that the text is at least as
correct as the word list.

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level