tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 29 20:54:50 1997

Rochester NY qepHom

On September 27 & 28, the IKV Crystal Dagger will be hosting a Klingon
Star Trek promotion at the Media Play in Greece NY.  This will coincide
with the release of the third and fourth books in the "Day of Honor"
series as well as the start of the new seasons of Star Trek.

As part of the activities, I will be holding a couple of beginners
classes in {tlhIngan Hol}.  I would like to take this opportunity to
invite any KLI members in the area to stop by and say hello (Roger, that
may be just you <g>).

I will have KLI flyers out as well as my AKD, and copies of Hamlet and
"Secret Arts" will be displayed (but not handled!)

Since my fiance's son works at this store, and several of the management
staff are ardent Trekkers, I expect to have a great deal of fun.

taHjaj yejHaD!
--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level