tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 28 17:58:42 1997

Re: defective verbs

ghItlh charghwI':
>Anyway, as a warning, when the next update occurs to the New
>Word List, all words currently in the list which are in KGT will
>be eliminated ...

I copied the New Words list a long time ago and as an experiment, tried what
you're doing.  There are so many listed in KGT that it will only be about half
the size of before.

>I'll only note errors or otherwise "new" definitions
>for words there, so that you must combine TKD, KGT and the New
>Words List for a complete word list.

I just finished mine, and I'm very pleased with it.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level