tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 28 09:49:02 1997

Re: wa'Hu' ram malop qorDu'wIj

[email protected] writes:

> I'm just a beginner in Klingon

No such thing as *just* a beginner.  Welcome!  I'm Qov, the
current Beginners' Grammarian and I'll help you learn to read and
write Klingon..

Expect to see Klingon messages of all sorts on this mailing list:
some advanced and some from people brand new to the language.
You receive everything we all send to each other.  Just skip the
messages that are way too difficult, and use your Klingon Dictionary
(you DO need one in order to learn the language) to work slowly
through the Klingon in some of the shorter ones.

Usually the messages with the letters "KLBC" in the subject are
easier to read, and discuss issues of interest to beginners.  When
you post your own writing or questions (and you should), use the
"KLBC" tag in your own subject line so that 1) you can be sure I'll
answer it and 2) other people will hold off giving you confusing
answers.

Qov  ([email protected])
Beginning Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level