tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 23 22:07:12 1997

Intro

Hello to all on the list,

I have just joined the list and wanted to intro myself and say hi.

My name is Johnny and I have been dabbline so to speak in Klingon for
several years but haven't gotten that far.  I am hoping that listening
in on this list will help me more :)  so far I can tell I have a long
way to go.  I can not write in the language yet or speak it very well.
I do know words when I hear them now, which was quite the exciting
discovery when I realized I understood what was being said in a movie
when there were no captions to tell us :)  but I am the only Trekker
around here basically so my speaking is in sad shape.  :(

Thank you for letting me add my two cents worth in here and widening my
exposure to a fasinating culture.

Johnny

Back to archive top level