tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 22 04:35:18 1997

Re: Correct state of my name list

On 21 Aug 97 at 7:59, Eduardo Fonseca wrote:

> qavan Jarno Peschier

Mmm, watch your sentence order. This litterally says "I, Jarno
Peschier, salute you" instead of the "I salute you, Jarno Peschier"
you obviously meant.

That would be: Jarno Peschier qavan. And you could also use my
Klingon name and just make it the following: peSHIr qavan.

>  Please, add my klingon name too:
> wa'Du' - [email protected]

SIbI' ponglIj vIchelta'

Qapla'
peSHIr

P.S. Don't know when the version on my website will be updated
exactly. I'm getting quite a number of changes and additions to the
list now (what was to be expected), and I'd like to wait out most of
them before really sending out an update version. Also, I don't have
the time to update the one on my homepage now...

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level