tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 20 21:53:56 1997

KLBC:Translation

For some qeq I am trying to translate some basic childrens books. Can
you help me with my translation. Note that for sentances I tried to just
grip the basic concept and not every detail.

The new Baby
1       Dad said, "we have a new baby and she is coming home today".
2       I got out my ball and bat and all my favorite games to show the
baby.
<I went for got out my good games>
3 I found my favorite picture book and read it out loud to the baby

chu' ghu
1       chu' ghu wIghajchoH 'ej DaHjaj juHDaq ghoS 'e' ja' vavwIj
2       Qujpu'wIj QaQ Suq jIH 'e' leghmeH ghu
3       paqHomwIj tu'pu' jIH 'ej ghu vIja'meH paq laD jIH

Thank you for the help

                                        <jeyD>

Back to archive top level