tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 20 19:57:04 1997

Re: Some more jokes in KGT

And has anyone noticed {qegh} yet? And when one makes a mistake
(oops) making dinner, the diner responds: 'up Soj. And one
drinks one's adversary under the table with shots of baqghol.
And when a girl gets her first jInaq, does she say, {jInaQ!}?
'ej DIron Dachu'laHbe' joqqu'be'chugh joQ.

I enjoyed his evolution for raktajino, and I feel certain there
are many other delights awaiting. It's clear that puns come to
this man like epileptic seizures.

charghwI'

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:51:03 -0700 (PDT)  Robyn Stewart
<[email protected]> wrote:

> > (What's the "background noise" made by bagpipes called? What is the
> > name of the part of the bagpipes that makes that noise? Ouch.)
>
> Funny how different people get different ones.  DIron seemed too
> obvious to be funny, for me.  maHpIn however ...
>
> (There are two forms of the game, bowling - five pin and ten pin.)
>
> I wonder if pIl is a reference to Prozac.  Nice to have yeq and jIj
> clarified. He seems to have changed his mind on how to spell ghe''or.
> I really like the slang that comes from dialects, especially stuff
> that matches things I already did on the MUSH with people I knew knew
> I was horsing around. :) He's answered my very first KLBC
> question on doubled stops. It's getting so believable. Wow, there's a
> lot in there, eh?  I have to learn Klingon over again from scratch.
>
> - Qov

Back to archive top level