tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 20 19:06:18 1997

Re: Some more jokes in KGT

ja' Qov:
>... maHpIn ...

Oh my.  [nach qIp]

>...He seems to have changed his mind on how to spell ghe''or.

That one disturbs me for some odd reason I can't pin down.

>...He's answered my very first KLBC question on doubled stops.

It's nice to have an authoritative answer on this, yes.

>It's getting so believable. Wow, there's a lot in there, eh?

Okrand has shown a truly awesome talent for simulating a real language.
It's got *depth* and *history* and even some elbow room!

>I have to learn Klingon over again from scratch.

toH!  Qu'lIj chu' DaSamta'! :-)  DISvam tlhIngan Hol DalonnISbe'law'.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level