tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 17 13:08:18 1997

Re: Why Klingon ?

HIQaH

I know this not proper, but I seem to have lost my instructions on how to
post to this list.

I'm stuck in the Star Trek:Klingon immersion studies at the point where the
bomb has to be disarmed.  I know that someone gave out the sequence on this
list some weeks ago, but I didn't save them because I didn't own the game
then.  Can someone send help?

qoSor
(Brad Johnson)

----------
> From: SuSvaj <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Why Klingon ?
> Date: Sunday, August 17, 1997 11:55 AM
>
> At 08:18 AM 8/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >First of all, Tolkien's Artificial Languages are widespreadly studied(I
study
> >them).  Those Linguists are fairly renowned.  Why can't our Klingon
Language
> >be renowned too???
>
> bIlughbej.
>

> >2nd, Its FUN!!!
>
> qarbej!
>

> >3rd, Its easier to learn an artificial language and can prepare you to
learn
> >a real language
>
> nuq?!?! Holna'?!?!  Holna' 'oHbej tlhIngan Hol!  Hol chenmoHlu'bogh 'oH
> tlhIngan Hol'e' 'ach Holna' 'oHbej.
>
> SuSvaj

Back to archive top level