tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 16 15:50:47 1997

Re: Sorry

> I need to unsubscribe too  :(
> I don't know Klingon well enough yet to be able to follow all this mial I'm
> getting.

A Klingon does not run away from his battles !

If you want to learn Klingon this is the best place to be!
The mail that is only Klingon, just look at it and then delete it.
I usually only read the Mail marked KLBC and that's it.
Then I take my TKD and look for the word they are talking about.
...And I learned a lot in those months I've been here!

bIlujvIpchugh vaj bIlujpu'
muHwI'
Stardate 97626.8

Back to archive top level