tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 14 19:52:51 1997

Re: zan ?

Norman Thomas wrote:

>   I remember when I was looking for information about Klingons I found a
> webpage of a Klingonaase study group in Austria. I don't remember the
> address but the country code for Austria is .at - if anybody is
> interested -- maybe Chico Santiago for example.

I've thought several times about going back through "The Final
Reflection" and doing an annotated list of klingonaase words and phrases
with page references.  If I ever do, I'll probably offer it to Lawrence
for HolQeD or the KLI web site.  The KLI tends to de-emphasize
klingonaase (for a number of good reasons) but it's still Klingon, and
is still used a very great deal among Klingon fandom (KAG, KLAW, KAI,
KSF, etc.)

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level