tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 12 16:04:04 1997

Re: more on vegh

ghItlh charghwI'
>> P.S.  Hmmm, how would you say "enjoys beating a dead horse" anyway...?
>
>Heghpu'bogh *horse* qIpmeH Qu' tIv.
>
>*horse* qIp, *horse* HoHpu', qIptaH 'ej Quch.
>
>*horse* qIp, mon, rIQmoHta', qIptaH, montaH, HoHta', qIptaH,
>montaH, qIptaH, montaH, qIptaH, montaH...

Of course, there's that animal "s'tarahk" from Kahless.  Not that it's in canon
(StaraH?).  Is there a word for "horse" or the equivalent in KGT?  I pre-ordered
it, but didn't pay the extra $ to get it delivered quickly.  I'll have to sit
around in agony as others describe in glee.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level