tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 12 10:27:35 1997

KFGT

I just picked up my copy of "Klingon for the Galactic Traveler."  My first
impression is that it is Okrands best work yet.  It's packed with
information, and provides some long awaited clairifications, such as:

			parmaq		Love, Romance (n)
			parmaqqay	Romantic Companion (n)

It also gives a somewhat broader meaning for <pa'>.  It defines it as
"enclosed area."  Qov will be happy at the inclusion of "nIm" meaning
"milk."  Also, a vat for the storage of liquor is a "qegh."  Ouch! will the
puns never end?

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level