tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 11 11:11:17 1997

New words source (Was: Re: KLBC story: bemorngan tIqIH)

lab cherghwI':
> On Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:41:47 -0700 (PDT) Robyn Stewart
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> ... But I'm a happy Qov. Less than a month ago I was whining
>> to the list, begging for "egg" and "milk" and now we have QIm and
>> pel'aQ, with milk promised to be on the way. My husband is
>> learning to think like a Klingon nitpicker: as soon as I told him,
>> he said "Does qIm *include* the pel'aq or is it just the stuff
>> inside?"
>
> Okay. Where did we get these new words? I would like to capture
> them for the New Words List, but not until I have the source...

chay' "New Words!!!!" maqbogh wa'maH Soch jabbI'IDmey Daleghbe'ta',
charghwI'?  qonba' Marc Okrand.  yISuch!

http://www.simonsays.com/titles/excerpt.cgi?isbn=0671009958

'ej qep'a'Daq jIHvaD tugh "milk" wISov 'e' lay' Okrand.

-  Qov

Back to archive top level