tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 09 00:46:28 1997

Re: KLBC : God Defend New Zealand

David Trimboli wrote:

> [email protected] on behalf of Norman Thomas wrote:
> > HaghwI' yImojegh SuStel
>
> Looks like "Become yourself a laugher, SuStel."
>
> What did you mean?
>
> --
> SuStel
> Beginners' Grammarian
> Stardate 97604.8

  I wanted to say "the joke's on you, SuStel" but I think your
translation of what I wrote is a little more Klingon.
I don't think other people see the subject line the way I do - a
definite indicator of the contents of the email - GDNZ is an anthem -
with five verses in English and another five in Maori !!!

* cha'wIgh - a Klingon dialect word = DOUBLE-GENIUS. Not all are 6'+
nongs  *