tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 08 21:23:06 1997

Verb Prefix Practice Applet

I've been trying to learn JAVA -- and tlhIngan Hol, but JAVA might pay.
So, I decided to write an applet to help me practice the verb prefixes.

If anyone wants to try it out, it is on my Linux machine at:

http://www.kt.com/VerbPrefix.html

I'm still testing it so please let me know if you find any errors.
I've tried it with the Macintosh versions of Netscape Communicator and IE 4.

I want to add code to keep score.  I may also write applets for verb and
noun suffixes and general vocabulary.  I'd appreciate any other suggestions.

If this applet seems useful to the community at large, I would gladly
donate it to the KLI.

BTW, please send comments directly to me unless you have good reason to
post them to the whole list.

---
OB Klingon:

Q: biQ'a'Daq verengan Dachaghchugh nuq moj?
A: QaDHa'

----
pIj Qapla' chenmoH SIQlI'ghach

Qeygh