tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 08 09:17:07 1997

Re: KLBC : "cha'wIgh"vo'

Susan Farmer wrote:

> >Is a 19 line signature really necessary?
> IMHO, absolutely NOT!  Maybe we should impost a list maximum so as to
> conserve space in the archives.
> tevram
> [email protected]

I agree. It's about time this organisation had some proper rules instead
of relying on honesty. Pardon my ignorance but what does IMHO mean?
It's not in TKD. I did answer this question in a previous email :
perhaps you missed it - easy to do when you're pressed for
* cha'wIgh - a Klingon dialect word meaning            *
* DOUBLE-GENIUS                                        *
* not all klingons are six foot plus nongs!            *