tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 07 10:27:05 1997

Re: KLBC: vogh

I'm trying not to respond to those who have been responded to
already, but I'm falling behind. I apologize for any redundency
or conflict I'm creating.

According to [email protected]:

> Is {vogh} (n) similar to {Dat}, {naDev}, and {pa'} in usage or would you
> recommend always putting {-Daq} (N5) on it as you would {logh}?

I would tend to use vogh like {Dat}, {naDev} and {pa'}. It
seems different from {logh} which describes an environment as
much as a location. The environment has a location, like
"forest", but if you are referring to the location of that
environment, you use {-Daq} in most settings. {vogh}, on the
other hand, has no characteristic except location (or lack of
it).

> peHruS

charghwI'

Back to archive top level