tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 04 22:53:22 1997

Re: RE: KLBC one simple question

On the subject of Klingon thanks, Marc Okrand said something about tlho' at
qep'a' and I seem to be the only one who's going to report it.

I'm trying to remember the exact context: Marc was puzzled by a comment
someone made and said something like "There's a word for thank you?"
Someone told him "qatlho'," and he said something along the lines of, "I
never intended it to mean 'thanks'."  He elaborated a little on the
circumstances it would be used in, I think.  Seqram, were you there?

- Qov

Back to archive top level