tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 03 20:03:39 1997

RE: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 355

On Sunday, August 03, 1997 9:59 PM, Davis Ray Sickmon, Jr
[SMTP:[email protected]] wrote:
> On Sunday, August 03, 1997 9:43 PM, Terrence Donnelly
> [SMTP:[email protected]] wrote:
> > At 12:01 PM 8/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
> > >Does anyone have some klingon music? Lyrics, and/or soundfiles? Perhaps
> > >there
> > >is a website for such a ting? That would be a great help to memorize
> words...
> > >

> > >If someone has anything recorded on cassette, drop me a line. Anything is
> > >interesting. (But especially the "Klingon Anthem" and the "Star Trek
> > >Theme"
> > >[lyrics by Roddenberry].
> > >

> > If you can find a copy of a book called "Inside Star Trek", the sheet music
> > of the theme for the original Star Trek series is printed there, along with
> > the (never sung) lyrics.
> >

> And thank God that was not the lyrics didn't make it into the theme! They are
>
> horrible (IMHO!)

Wow - no wonder I want to learn Klingon so bad... I've never mastered English.
 Let me try and redeem myself here...

And thank God the lyrics didn't make it into the final theme!  They were
Horrible (IMHO!)

Davis Ray Sickmon, Jr
Development Team Manager, The Freedows Project - [email protected]
System Administrator, Creek Electric, Inc. - [email protected] (316)
943-5888
President, Magi Technologies - [email protected]
Technical Support for Everybody
UIN:  2451906

Back to archive top level