tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 01 19:06:37 1997

The Klingon Anthem - at last!

As part of Simon & Schuster's promotion for their new Klingon "Day of
Honor" series of novels, they have revealed the "official" version of the
lyrics to the much discussed Klingon Anthem. As I'm on their mailing list,
I just got this announcement. If you visit the site, there's a link to a
"sneak preview" from the series -- the Anthem's lyrics. I bet that singing
the Anthem turns out being an important part of the Day of Honor.  Hmmm...
I wonder if the lyrics will also be in the new Okrand book. Well, I guess
we'll all be able to see in just a couple of weeks as both are scheduled
for release this month (August).

I've appended the relevant extracts below. I recommend visiting the site as
there is considerable information (titles, ISBNs, prices) as well as
extensive extracts from the first two books in the series. There's also a
note about _Klingon for the Galactic Traveler_.

Voragh