tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 29 22:11:11 1997

Re: family suffixes

<< Hmmm...  does that mean we might be able to construct compound words with
that?
 (As canonical as other compound words of ours.) Such as... let me think...
 "naltay" for "marriage"? >>

Beware.  SuStel, BG, is condemning making new words from what we have.

We already have a tlhIngan Hol word for "marriage":  {tlhogh}.

I have a question, though.  I remember seeing somewhere the phrase {ngoS
tlhogh} to mutually declare a divorce.  Where was that?  I cannot find anyone
else who remembers the phrase.

peHruS

mataHmeH maSachnIS (TKW)

SachnIS'a' je Holmey