tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 25 17:36:17 1997

Re: Problem'a''a'!!!

|	qoror here.  I just realized a huge problem with tlhIngan Hol.  You all
|know that when there's a new Emperor, his dialect becomes the "official" one.
|But, as everyone knows, the clone of Kahless the Unforgetable (tlhIHDaq qa'Daj
|yInjaj!) was recently declared Emperor.  Logically, this means that we're about
|to have to revert to a dialect of centuries past!  Help!!!

Not to worry. Apparently during the memory implant the clone was programmed
with the current dialect as no one had any difficulty in understanding him
-- including the Universal Translator aboard the Enterprise. It would have
been nice, though, if someone (Gowron perhaps) had wondered about this.

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level