tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 25 11:36:29 1997

Re: KLBC: first log

Greetings, SuStel

> >       But, when there are "more than one"?  How can I say it?
>
> What do you mean?  "There is more than one Klingon around here"?  {naDev
> tlhIngan puS tu'lu'}.  "There are many Klingons around here"?  {naDev tlhIngan
> law' tu'lu'}.
>
> But you never have a situation where you have two *and* three Klingons.

     I know klingons like the accuracy,, but when I was translating, I
found som
words with 2, 3 *or* more meanings and I could not get a good translation
(into
 klingon)
for that. Your explanation is quite good to solve my doubt and how I have
to use
 in
these situations.

     Other question. There is a word for "glory"? I mean:
     "The heart is his glory"

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level