tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 23 15:03:43 1997

Re: family suffixes

maghItlh jIH voragh latlh je
>: >I also recall this, let me check... a quick scan of TKW turned up
: >nothing, but I know its there somewhere.  I just flipped through really
: >fast looking for a bold-print {nal} and didn't find anything.  However,
: >I am absolutely positive that you quoted Okrand correctly, regardless of
: >source.
:
: I agree with you, but I just took a more comprehensive look for proverbs
: regarding family, but there was nothing.  It's probably not from TKW.  Maybe
: somewhere else though.
: qoror

It's from the KCD audio for {nalqaD} (and surely on charghwI's KLI New Word
page as well).

-- Voragh<

Sorry, I wrote the above *before* someone else mentioned that, but it didn't get
sent off till after.  (I have a system in which, whenever I go to the computer,
I take in all the mail, read it, write responses, but leave the responses
sitting until later.)
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level