tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 18 15:54:06 1997

re: Practicing...

jatlh SuStel:

> What do you mean by, "I intentionally remember the rules of Klingon"?

I'm not really sure what I meant, other than the obvious.  As silly as
it may sound, I really can't remember my reasoning for that line!

> > vIqawchugh chaq Qapla' vItu'?
>
> If this is a question, you need to tag it with the {-'a'} suffix.  As a
> question I don't think you need to use {chaq}.  If you keep {chaq}, this would
> best be a statement.
>
> vIqawchugh Qapla' vItu''a'?
> vIqawchugh chaq Qapla' vItu'.

Typo.  I meant for it to be a simple statement.  I wrote this message
late at night, and my mind wasn't running at 100% after being up for a
couple dozen hours...

> > 'e' vIneH.
>
> You never use {'e'} or {net} with {neH}.  You just leave it out.

<<jIqIp'egh>> vISov, vISov...

tlhIngan ghob chu': ramjep not jabbI'ID yIlab! {{:-)

DaHjaj tlhIngan mu'ghom "revised" vIje'.
vIghajbe' 'e' DaHarlaH?!?
chay' jItaH?

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level