tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 18 13:37:40 1997

Re: lIy lut

 -=| Quoting [email protected] to Lisa Stapp Re: Re: lIy lut |=-

 Tl> nuqneh
 Tl> tell me if I'm wrong.  I just joined and I study Klingon in study hall
 Tl> when i have nothing to do.  My friends think I'm nuts, but since I
 Tl> started French this year, I find that English makes more sense than it
 Tl> used to.

Hol chu' vIghojtaHvIS, yabwIj vIchoHmoH. (While I'm learning a
new language, I re-wire my brain.)

'e' vItIv. (I enjoy it.)

 Tl> Oh well. I'm not brave enough to translate yet,  but if I
 Tl> had a ba' leth, I'd challenge you to a fight of honor!
 Tl> elwij jaj jaj,
 Tl> ~cor reHnoH

yImughQo'! (Don't translate!)  yIjatlh! (Speak!)

... ARMOR, The kind of clothing worn by a man whose tailor is a blacksmith
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Back to archive top level