tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 17 02:50:17 1997

KLBC: Re: SopDaq

Marian Schwartz wrote:

> ghItlh Kenneth Traft
> >Italian is very close to Spanish and when you
> listen to it you can pretty much equate it to Spanish.<
>
> loQ rapbe' neH *Italian* *Spanish* je 'e' vIHar; rarqu'chuq 'ej Qu' teHvaD rap
> bIH.
> (vay', jImuj yIjatlh!)
> Qapla'
> qoror

bIlugh. rar *Spanish* *Italian* je.
(You're right. Spanish and Italian are connected.)

*Spanish* jIH.
(I am Spanish)

QIt majatlhchugh *Italy*ngan vIyaj
(I can understand an Italian if we speak slowly)

bIQ'a' luSum cha' Hatlhmaj
(Our two countries are close to the sea)

vaj raplaw' *Italy* *Spain* je rewbe'pu'
(so Spanish and Italian people are roughly the same)
[I mean we have more or less the same mood... but that's the best
translation I've been able to do!]

Qapla'
-Mago
*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        *  http://www.aq.upm.es/~a26979  *
*       yIn Dajuvchugh DIS tIlo'Qo'.  tlhInganpu' yay tIlo'.         *