tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 11 14:43:11 1997

KLBC

Hello everyone!
  I am new to this listserv, I am a linguistics student and in one of my
classes this semester we are going to analyze Klingon.  My group has
decided to focus on passive sentences and questions.  We have a couple
dictionaries but we are still struggling with some questions.  We would
greatly appreciate any help you could give us.  Does anyone know how case
is assigned in Klingon and if there is noun phrase movement when
constructing passives and questions?
Thanks for any info you can give us
Michelle

Back to archive top level