tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 09 04:38:43 1997

RE: KLBC: Hello!

On 09-Apr-97, David Trimboli wrote:

>yIjeQ!  rejmorgh DaDataH!

Hay! I'm still learning! You can't expect me to be 100% confident if I know I'm wrong! :)

OK, I thought that I'd try the same sentence again. I've read what was said about it, and I'm going to try and do it myself, with out copying what was written:-

While walking to the river -- they stoped for lunch.

bIQtIqDaq yIttaHvIS chaH,
(To the river they were walking)
While walking to the river

megh luSopmeH mev
(Lunch they stoped in order to eat)
they stoped to eat lunch

bIQtIqDaq yIttaHvIS chaH, megh luSopmeH mev.

Which, I must say, looks alot like your's. Never mind. :)

May the Force be with you.

may the force continue with you..

I hope the force continues with you.

Hmmm, I can't seem to translate this. :-/

Bealy

Back to archive top level