tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 08 11:48:04 1997

Re: jatlh Bill W. Okrand je

According to David Barron:
> > Finally, we discussed his new book.  (Ah-hah!  I can see the drool from
> > here....  Wipe that off your monitor!)

jIghungDI' neH jIbol. paq chu' qonDI' *Okrand* jImon 'ej jIHagh
'ej jIvumrup.

> Yes, there is a new book.  It is
> > scheduled for release in the fall.  It will NOT be another TKW, more
> > like another full-length addendum to TKD; Marc said to think of it as
> > "the Klingon they didn't teach you in school."  He wouldn't go into any
> > detail, but said it will have quite a bit of new vocabulary and grammar,
> > and that some people will wish to kill him for what he's doing.

chaq *Okrand* HoHqangbogh nuvpu' vItlhejqangchoH. jIwuQlaHpa'
paq vIlaDnIS.

> > gather he's going to be difficult just for the sake of being difficult.

toH. chu' nuq? reH pagh meqvaD qay'taH.

> I am reaching for both my credit card and my dagger.

bIwuQchu'.

> david
> --

charghwI'