tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 05 05:49:56 1997

observation

	qoror here.  I saw something today that made me realize that the Klingon
language is getting more respect than the idea that I had before I knew anything
about the language besides the fact that it existed: "Some people have too much
time on their hands."
	The proof is this.  I was at the library today, and I discovered that the
library has both "Conversational Klingon" *and* "The Klingon Way [tape]" are
both possessed by the library!  How's that?

Back to archive top level