tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 02 20:40:39 1997

Re: BabelCon 2

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

>  BabelCon 2

> If anyone on this list is planning on being at this convention, please let
> me know.  We've been attempting to contact the folks running the con, in an
> effort to place some of our information flyers, but haven't gotten any
> reply back.  If you're going to the convention, and you wouldn't mind
> taking along some flyers, let me know ASAP and I will mail them to you at
> once.

Obviously, I'm waaaay too late responding to this to get new flyers from
you, but I *will* be there and I'll take along copies of the flyer I
*do* have.

If you have any suggestions for questions or "hints" I should slip
Maltz's way, let me know by Thursday (tomorrow) night, as I'll be
attending Dr Okrand's clinic *and* the "lunch with the guest", and I'll
be leaving early Friday morning.

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'