tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 29 14:22:14 1996

Need translation, having problems....

This probably should be KLBC, but I kind of wanted to try and get a
relatively "quick" response and we know <trI'Qal> is very busy....

A friend asked me to translate the following for a role playing situation:

"Deeds speak louder than words, little warriors."

Here are the possibilities I have come up with:

1)  ta'mey jatlh law' mu'mey jatlh buS, SuvwI'Hommey.
  -- Deeds speak more than words, little warriors.

2)  ta'mey tam buS mu'mey tam law', SuvwI'Hommey.
  -- Deeds are less quiet than words, little warriors.

3)  ta'mey chuS law' mu'mey chuS buS, SuvwI'Hommey.
  -- Deeds make more noise than words, little warriors.

Any better ones????

Perry J. Brulotte
[email protected]

Back to archive top level