tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 28 01:36:43 1996

nuqneH

nuqneH tlhInganpu'

I resubscribed to the list after a very very long period of absence. I'm in
dire need of any tlhIngan Hol and tlhIngan culture I can lay my hands on, for
I'm currently programming a tlhIngan wo' DuSaQ at the Deep Space MUSE
(dsmuse.binghamton.edu 1701)

Just a short plug: if you have any spare time left, please feel free to join
the klingon empire on DsMuse. We are in need of fresh blood to expand the
empire and conquer the known universe. At present, due to an address change,
the number of active players is rather low and a lot of positions are for
whomever dares take them. End plug.

Grabbing my worshipped copy of the Klingon way: Qu' DataghDI' 'aqtu' mellota'
je tIqaw.

jeHoch QIbaQa' bItan (jejQIb)
FO Dutch Space Station 9: De Ruyter
Master of Arms (weapons officer) USS Matrix
Member of KAG and KSF
Dean of the tlhIngan wo' DuSaQ on DsMuse

Back to archive top level